Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mikylee turns 4

We had a great time with all the family who came to celebrate with us and I know she loved the phone calls just for her. It makes their day just that much more special. Thanks to all our loved ones.
Her request was Tinker Bell.
She had to try on everything:) Her new Princess dress, new clothes from Mom and Dad and her new pj's that Grandma and Grandpa Malcom gave her.
Someone took over Mikylee's new pink scooter, bet ya can't guess who!?!
I just love her. I can't believe it is 4 years already. Why is it for the parents that time is flying by so fast and we are wishing they would stay little, yet they can't wait to get big? I honestly remember bringing her home from the hospital and it feels like it was yesterday. My little girl is getting so big, she is asking to go to school already:( I have so much enjoyed watching her grow and become the sweetheart that she is. We all Love you Mikylee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment