Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was fantastic! I just didn't get any pictures of it :( We were able to celebrate in Firth with all the Malcom's while Blake and Janey were here and we had lots of great food, and great fun. Then on Thanksgiving we went to Star Valley and had another amazing meal with Mom and Dad and Jenna and Devon. I love to be with family and be able to kick back and relax, and play a game or two of TRIPOLY!! We have great memories from both Thanksgivings. Thanks everyone :)
...... ok I found a couple of pictures from November
Derric and Mike shooting guns/ guy time
Grandpa Malcom and Derric
Derric in Star Valley. He wrote his name in the snow and MOM with a heart. I was so proud :)
just some beautiful shots of Star Valley Thanksgiving morning.
I love the frost on the trees!! Who doesn't find that beautiful????

No comments:

Post a Comment